A $1,000 deposit is required to hold a car or truck and prevent purchase from anyone else for a 48 hour term after the deposit is received. Then again, please remember that if you cannot complete the purchase, F.A. MOTORCARS will keep $500 out of the $1,000 deposit as a re-stocking fee. Your deposit is only credited upon the purchase of the vehicle.
· We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. The State of Texas allows licensed dealers up to 21 days to produce a clean and clear title. A temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is sent to you. All titles are mailed out with tracking numbers as well as the plates and registration for Texas buyers and we are happy to provide that for you so you’ll be able to track the status of your title delivery.
· Payment Types: Certified Funds – Bank Wire Transfers – Institutional Financing Checks – Guaranteed checks – Cash
All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in state and out. There will be fees applied to your final purchase price along with a Doc Fee. For a complete purchase price, please furnish all requested information necessary to your salesperson and a buyer’s order will be furnished.
· Under Texas Law any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as miles exempt.
· All obligations pursuant to this contract shall be performable in Bexar County, Texas. The vehicle shall be delivered F.O.B. in Bexar County, Texas and all obligations of Purchaser to pay for the vehicle shall be payable in Bexar County, Texas. It is agreed by all parties when it comes to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be in conducted in Bexar County, Texas.
· Miles posted in this listing may vary due to local test driving, in-transit repairs, or road testing. MPG based on 2008 -2009 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, Then again, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, F.A. MOTORCARS, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings,
F.A. MOTORCARS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE. WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER’S INSPECTION DONE. This inspection is done at purchaser’s cost. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE.
· All vehicle options (power opts, CD players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/DVD, navigation systems/navigation DVD, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer’s warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc…
· At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., Then again F.A. Motorcars will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. We will be able to check for and disclose paint work found on any vehicle, but keep in mind – this is a less than perfect science. Please bear in mind that frequently vehicle owners may choose to alter factory emissions and/or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We frequently do acquire some which have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. F.A. MOTORCARS does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a buyer’s inspection done before purchase.
· Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner’s manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, paid for subscriptions (On Star or satellite radio service) etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is not any confusion. We will be able to not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. F.A. Motorcars is fully responsible for all content in this listing. Human error is conceivable and we reserve the right to reverse any sale, based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns.
F.A. MOTORCARS DOES NOT SEND OUT
SECOND CHANCE OFFERS!
DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO CALL – HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO SPEAK TO A SALES MANAGER. ALL SALES ARE HANDLED IN THE SAME MANNER AND ALL FEES APPLY THE SAME ACROSS THE BOARD.